Wednesday, December 15, 2004

They will know we are Christians by our love...

Ha, I bet that title suckered a few of you in. I'm here, baby. Billy finally sent me a decent link and there ain't no stoppin' us now. As the boys from Poison might say, I'm "looking for nothin' but a good time. And it don't get better than this." I don't really know if they actually would say that these days, but my 80's internet radion station sure seems think they would. I've already heard that song twice this week! Yeah, 80's retro lunch! Bojangles, out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toastie said...

Javen, its about time that you made it. I really am not sure what an 80's retro lunch is exactly but I like it. Do they have 70's vintage lunches?? Where is this going?? Does Classic Overblog mean all of our individual blogs are dead? I don't want the end of toastedblog. When is Tommy coming into town. I am going to Giants v. Steelers game with my buddy Matt from my rugby team so I have to go the Syracuse route, so I won't be stopping by BL's until about 10:30. Uh-oh, with a long day on the road, I better not walk in with an adrenaline rush or I may find myself walking drunk someplace else.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Of course the regular blogs are not dead, Toast! In fact, if I see any decrease in the ToastedBlog, I will be very upset! No, this is more of a community-based blog for more community-based issues. For example, if we all have a story to share where several of us were in the house, why spread it between 3 or 4 blogs? Why not let it all hang out in one clearinghouse? But feel free to use it for anything you like. We'll all find that delicate balance as to whether to use Blogjammin' or our regular blogs. Thanks for the question, caller, you win a free t-shirt.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home