Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I won't lie to you...

This whole Blog thing makes absolutely no sense to me...none whatsoever...not the concept of group Blog, don't get me wrong, I'm all for sharing the love that pours forth from out collective glory holes (I mean internet portals sicko's)...but god damnit, how come I can't figure out to post a picture to these things? I was gonna post some butt' kickin Hall and Oates pictures and tell everyone to be sure and check out their blog for fresh new ideas...I bet that's the first time in over 20 years "Fresh" and "Hall and Oates" have appeared in the same sentence...much less two sentences ina row.

You know this kind of brings us full-circle to the time I went to the Sky Chiefs game and got into a fight with an 8-year old. What Billy forgot to mention in that blog was that I was a little on edge because Jitter had made me skip computer camp that night...It just happened to be the night we learned how to upload pictures to Bolgspot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home