Tuesday, December 14, 2004

He fixes the cable?

If I had one arm, I think I'd have a tough time tying my shoe laces.
and now I have to work Monday. I'd argue, but Jitter did ask for the blue cheese to be passed, which pretty much sets it in stone or 'Stones! Well played my friend, check and mate. But didn't I first ask for the passing of the blue cheese, after rearranging your travel arrangements? Alright settle down and curb your enthusiasm, the man in the cape will clear it all up, I'm sure. On that note, I saw bizarro Jitter, not once, but twice! Perhaps some of you haven't seen this tall fellow in recent (and by recent I mean it could be as many as two whole years ago.) LeMoyne Dolphin basketball schedule-posters. Well if you were getting tanked in the Fin Bin you'd know what I was talking about. I saw this tall drink of water, apparently sober and behaving himself at the Denny's on Erie Boulevard at like 1am! Not even a loud, "I wouldn't eat here....!", Swingers reference? Then only a few days later he was at Build-a-Bear building a Risky Business bear. I like to call him Fritter (I don't know why, I guess it's cuz I think fritter is a fun word to say.) I was expecting to have bizarro usses with him:Tastie-a non-Irish fellow who was not 5'11 and had a back as smooth as a baby's bottom, Billie Joe- a skinny man with no apparent anger, hostility or bitterness of any kind, who doesn't like cheese, Gill (that's right like Kendall)- a unkept, slob, without a rockhard ass and chiseled calves, Javon- an in-shape fellow who would never drink Beast Ice, no matter what price it was, Denny- a clean shaven man without a large venacular (don't get too excited ladies, that's a fancy word for vocabulary or words) and those killer, raw, in-your-face dance moves, and finally.......Phillups (okay this was a real stretch)- something like Millhouse's physique (hey this one looks like you Poindexter), with limited knowledge of anything especially the culinary arts.Well these are the kinds of things I think about to get through the day. And tomorrow we'll learn how to make little edible luggage.....mmmm, that does sound good! Everyone that has read this is now officially dumber for having read this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bojangles said...

Goddam you both, it's BLEU cheese. Geez.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home