Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Rules of Engagement

Now fellows, let's go by the book here. I don't want everyone going all chucklehouse with new post after new post. You should post a new post with a new or original topic, and then if you want to reply to that topic, leave a comment under that topic. It will increase the readability and maximize our bandwidth. In other words, if Toastie puts in a post that says "Will is a tool," Willie should reply to that post by clicking "leave a comment," NOT by starting a new post saying, "I am not a tool."

Yes, I am very anal retentive.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

See how it works? It's beautiful. I looked again and most of you guys have been doing it right, so sorry for screaming at you. I was way outta line. But if you do it like this, it will make the page easier to read and load.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Toastie said...

Bill, a beautiful explanation by a beautiful man. I watched most of Dodgeball again last night after the COP.

Pepper needs new shorts Cotton.

Right you are Pep!

5:25 AM  
Blogger Bojangles said...

I could tell a few tales about just how retentive Billy's anus can be! I won't, of course. But I could...

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home