Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I call this idea the Jackpot!

Billy, you have truly outdone yourself. Now if I could only get you to repeatedly purchase chicken wing pizzas for me and my entourage, then I'd call that the jackpot!! Its gonna be a good day. I'm proud of you. Only hilarity and awesome times can come from all this. Yeah Toast, we all know you had an awesome time, I think the whole town knows you had an awesome time. Better yet, lets get some bitter ramblings and sheer hate of each other and comments made out of this piece. I'll start. Hey Big Baby Jitters, you're a massive tool. When are you gonna be in town cause I'm going to smack you in the face with a shovel!?!? Hopefully during the shovelball reunion tour. I miss that house. Jitter, do you miss your little dog bed?? Just to reminisce I think I'll put a 30 pack of 'Stones on my floor for the night and go to the bathroom in a closet. I can't wait to see how this turns out. Updates aplenty when results arrive. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home