Saturday, March 19, 2005

Stockade District Dang it's; No thank you.....

Unemployment....if every day of unemployment was like today in the Schenec well that makes me wish to get fired on any Wednesday. The talk of Toast getting fired, we won't discuss right now. What we will talk about is the fact that I got wicked hammered in a town that I seldom see. Not to mention the fact that this has been one of the only times since Chigago we have gotten the majority of us together, sans Jitter, Danny, and Rhen. But not to worry, a few phone calls and random instant messaging has keep us in touch for this opening weekend of the NCAA tourney. Talk of Big Leobowski has just hit this pajama clad crowd and let me tell you....its nice. Pizza, XXX, and coffee are all the rage here as we have been drinkin since 11am and there may be no end in sight. The night shall not be comlete till there is some vomiting.....and some Short!! Did I mention that P.J. was in boxers??

Now, where was I? The tourney is kicking my ass!! That and the fact that I haven't had some quality time with the boys in quite some time has made me realize that I miss the times of old, the days of Lancaster, frisbee, and shovelball. This almost sounds like a serious toasted blog entry. The fun of typing drunk I guess. I just wanted to let all y'all know that in this time of reflection without workie and full of that I have missed a lot of my friends, even the ones I see regularly, and that I look forward to our plan of touring the eastern seaboard this summer for some classy ball games. Ok, just ran out of Molson XXX and West Virginia is doing there best to lose. Dang It!! I meant about the beer....and WV.

Javen has been trying to get me to move out here, for school and awesome times. I'm not going to lie to you, I can see that happening. Now, I can ramble on like crazy and maybe you'll read...maybe you'll won't. But I think that you'll prefer some sober Toastedblog. Ok, maybe I was wrong, but its a helluva lot easier for me to type, once again I push the 11am beer start time. Nonetheless, I do like the options presented before me in my new economic and work-free state. We'll just have to see what I can get done and what kind of flights that my Uncle Jitter can afford. Ok...well maybe he won't have to buy my ticket, but it would be nice to have been asked. This humor is all off, I need to pay attention to my booze and not worry about some bloggings. Its GO TIME!! It's 11pm and I'm getting drunker!! You may read that last statement and be unimpressed, but need I reinforce the 11am drinking start time. Damn you XXX!!! Danny and Jitter, we'll see you soon. Bow I'm off to get Javen out of his reindeer jammies. Best of luck to us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home