Monday, March 07, 2005

All Right!!! We've got Neil Diamond on Board!!!

I like this plan fellas. Do you need me to sign off on it or something. I can definitely get that Friday (July 1st) off of work if need be, same for that Tuesday, July 5th; despite Jitter's belief that July 4th is a Saturday, even though it follows Saturday July 2nd and Sunday July 3rd. As for the rapid weight loss, I am vomiting as I type this. I should look sickly in no time. Does this trip require another van rental? Oh I certainly hope so. I want to ride shotgun for a little bit this time, and be seated no where near Phelps if the Phillies lose, if the Nationals do not allow blue vintage Expos jerseys at RFK, or he does not have his daily recommended allowance of meats and cheeses. I shall begin developing mixes featuring nothing but A Perfect Circle to make sure the trip goes perfect musically. Let me know if Googles magically gets constructed while you're in Mansfield for I still am in disbelief in its actual existence. I got dibs on bunking with Banazek and Willie Moe for I haven't slept that well with two full grown men since Chigago. I miss your scent, I miss your musk.

In other news, I am all jittery (owww!!!!) with excitement due to being less than two weeks away from trip Schenectady to yet again get booted from BL's. Let's see if we can make this time getting kicked out legitimate. Who's with me? Dunford, we're looking for your help here. Billy, I want you to wear one of those beer drinking hats and when I say that I mean a large cowboy hat with CHIP's style sunglasses. Willie, don't forget the gorilla slippers and I expect to see you in some sort of jersey. I'm thinking Eric Swann here. Javen, I trust you can get us all worked up with some comments that could frustrate a preacher's wife and thanks for hosting this outrageous event. Tucker shall be far too bloated at this point of the weekend. I need some pizzah bah-ddy. Reyn, who knows as he is the Ace in the Hole for the trip; the wild card!! Don't worry about me, I've been doing plenty of drinking of late; y'all should have seen me this past Saturday for SU afternoon and then at Coleman's until 2:00. That was a drinking event. Toast is not getting upset!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home