Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Hilarity Ensues!!

I felt the need to share some information with Billy last night while watching the SU loss to Pitt and let me tell you it got me laughing out loud until my cheeks hurt and I was drawing attention to myself. I can't speak for Bill but he laughed out loud as well. The following is a few lines witnessed during an episode of the Simpsons in which Lisa is in a national spelling bee hosted by George Plimpton. Hopefully it has the same effect on y'all but it also helps to bear witness to it. Here we go.

Plimpton: "Hello, I'm George Plimpton, founder of the Paris Review. I also played Dean Wormser in "Boner Academy"."

Homer: "You!!! Why'd you expel Boogerman?!?!" (Boogerman to be said quickly, not Booger-man)

Plimpton: "Because he replaced my tennis racket with a rubber phallus!!"

Homer: laughs


I'm gonna be a quarterback when I grow up! Posted by Hello

Above we have a picture from one of the funnier websites around. I have been a fan of homestar runner for quite some time, especially the Strong Bad emails. May I suggest the one titled "Techno" or better yet "Dragon". Its either dragon or trogdor, can't remember. Nonetheless, enjoy!!

Ooh ooh, click on games too and watch the one titled Peasant's Quest. Hilarious!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That cartoon makes me very sad.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home