Thursday, April 05, 2007

Classic Over Links

So I am in the process of cleaning out my work email, and there is a plethora of great links. I figured I would post them here, since I am too lazy to bookmark them:

1) Javen , next time I come to Schenectedy , I want to TT to bake us this cake.

2) Davis Hassel-hoff the charts awesomeness

3) Which theory of time-travel do you subscribe to?

4) Are you a better hunter than the Vice President?

5) Are you smarter than Vince Young?

6) What do you mean? African or European Swallow?

7) So just what can skippy do?

8) Oh those crazy web masters..

9) Lucky is the Family Guy...

10) This is a perfectly cromulent link

11) Old Simpsons Episodes

12) Tired of the Same old Boring Visitors Day Photos?

13) One Shining Moment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home