Friday, December 23, 2005

liverwurst




This is TT using Javen's blog. I have been really liking liverwurst lately. It's very good on honey oat crunchy bread with yellow mustard. It's a gross paste of liver but so good at the same time. It's very popular in Germany and they eat it for breakfast. I also like liver in chicken soup. My grandma used to make the best chicken soup and put in hunks of brain like brown liver and it was so yummy!! Haven't had that in years. Javen doesn't really like liverwurst. I have tried to get him to eat it but he says it is gross. I think he needs to be reformed. I also like pizza.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toastie said...

TT, I'm not too sure about the liverwurst. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but it kinda tastes like a rotting food would. Good choice with the yellow mustard. Bologna would make a nice combo with that.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Toastie said...

That should be rotting foot.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home