Sunday, November 06, 2005

A Literary Selection

I came across a blog from young Megumi from Japan. I thought I'd share some of his insight with you.

My sister goes to Beauty College. She is worried about
her school teacher recently. I asked her what is your problem?

sister: My teacher is really bad!
me  : What do you mean?
sister: She gets mad easily and gets irritated over little things.
     She grumbles about everything when she is upset,
     so our classmates are tired mentally.
me  : Oh, that's too bad...
sister: I don't want to go school tomorrow. I'm sick of listening
     to her complaining.
me  : I see. She needs to think about her students more.
sister: Yes, she has no heart, and self-centered egoistic.
me  : Mmm. Just stick it!


And oh by the way, as I was typing this, "Roll Out the Barrel" by Bobby Vinton came on my iPod at random. It's gonna be a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home