Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Looking for Themes

Okay, 'Jammers, I need a little assistance.

I'm compiling a list of TV theme songs for the trip, and I need a little assistance with some titles. (Willie Moe, I'm counting on you here.) Gimme some. We all know that the golden age of TV theme songs was the 1980s. I mean there is no question. But if anyone has a dark horse or sentimental favorite they want to include here, I'm all ears. Right now I have plenty for one disc, but wouldn't it be so fantastic if we could have two? That's like half the trip right there... well, to Philly anyway.

Hook me up, bitches!

6 Comments:

Blogger Toastie said...

"Sanford and Son" Bill!! I know you have it!! Plus, any of the latest releases by Bread.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Ban-dingo said...

I think a great Chestnut to dust off would be the theme song to "The Master," a great early 80's crime solver show featuring a Ninja and hhis sidekick. It rocked.

8:17 AM  
Blogger E said...

"I'm BJ McKay and this is my best friend Bear..."

BJ and the Bear, circa 1977. A trucker and his monkey. What compilation is complete without the appropriate trucker and chimp representation?

10:09 PM  
Blogger Bojangles said...

I want Rip Tide and Magnum P.I.

2:45 PM  
Blogger _ said...

How about the sad piano music from The Hulk outro -- you know, where he's hitchiking down the road after destroying yet another small town. That would make the perfect coda for the disc!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

The Beverly Hillbillies, Brady Bunch, Andy Griffith, Happy Days, The Adams Family, and a few cartoons: Scooby Doo, Speed Racer, and Flintstones. Thanks for visiting the Evangelical Update - hope you stick around!

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home