Sunday, July 24, 2005

Wedding Crashers

In case you guys wanted to know what our next great quotable movie is going to be, just get it over with and go see Wedding Crashers.



You know you want to see it anyway, so just do it. You'll like it, trust me:

Here are some of my favorite lines (from memory):

*****SPOILER ALERT*****
(skip the text in yellow if you haven't seen it yet)


  • "You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!"

  • "ERRONEOUS! ERRONEOUS on BOTH counts!"

  • "We lost some really good men out there..."

  • "...pretty soon you're just tryin' to find out if she's gonna let you play a little game called 'Just the tip', let's just see how it feels..."

  • "Did you motorboat her? You motorboatin' son of a bitch!"

  • "We got a stage five clinger....Did you hear me? We got a stage five, VIRGIN clinger."

  • "Okay, here's a bike. I made you a bike. I didn't wanna make it for you, but I made it. Now take it and scram, you hyena.... yeah, don't say thank you."

  • "Oh yeah? A hot older broad made you feel her cans? Try getting jacked off at the dinner table in front of the whole family."

  • "Goddamn, I almost nun-chucked you! You don't even realize!"

  • "Oh yeah, well little miss prim and proper just eye-f**ked the s**t outta me..."

  • "You're leaving me in the trenches taking grenades, John!"

  • "Soft Mattress? Maybe, or the midnight rape, or the nude gay art show. I had my sock, the one that I walked around in allday, played football, sweated in, stuffed in my mouth and DUCT taped in!. I'm going to eat my breakfast over here. Don't talk to me."

  • "Tell THAT to the Dalai Lama, asshole."


(Click here for more quotes.)

Okay now go.

1 Comments:

Blogger MimiLolly said...

Lock it up.
No, YOU lock it up.
LOCK IT UP!
Lock it up.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home